[Evolution] Cyrus shared folders invisible

Hi all,

In my Cyrus IMAP server I have configured a few shared (public) folders.

Using a previous version of Evolution (2.0 or so, two years or so ago, Mandriva 2005LE) this worked like a charm. I could see them nicely. Now running Evolution 2.6 (Mandriva 2007 Spring) it doesn't work anymore!

When no account is defined in Evolution, I can see the shared folders.

As soon as an IMAP account is defined, the shared folders are gone.

I'm also accessing the same IMAP server using Squirrelmail (webmail) and mail.app (iBook running OSX 10.3.9), and there I see the shared folders correctly. A test with Thunderbird also showed the shared folders.

How can I make them visible again in Evolution? This is a very irritating issue to me as those shared folders are really important for us.

Wouter.