[Evolution] Gmail and IMAP

Gmail has recently started supporting IMAP access for some users (check
your Gmail settings; if one of the tabs says "Forwarding and POP/IMAP"
then you're in luck, if not just wait a few days and try again) so I was
wondering if anyone has set up IMAP access from Evo.

The reason I ask is that I tried it and on first access Evo just sat
there interminably saying it was "downloading folders" but without even
asking for my Gmail password.

poc