[Evolution] General Question from a new Evolution User

Hello together,

i switched from Thunderbird to Evolution some Time ago and i wonder whether some Features aren't available in
Evolution or i didn't find them until now.

My first Question refers to the EMail Navigation on the left Side (Ctrl+1). Is it possible to show the total
Count of EMails,
currently in a Folder (e.g. INBOX) and the Number of unread Messages in this Folder beneath each Folder. I
didn't find an according Setting.
So one can see at first Sight how much EMails are stored where? This would be great.

The second Thing is, that i recieve Delivery Notifications, if someone has read my EMail and confirmed the
Delivery. Is it possible to show a incoming Delivery
 Confirmation in the Inbox as unread Message? All Delivery Notifications seem to go to my "send" Directory
and are marked as read. :(

Regards,
        Christian