[Evolution] account mess

Hi,

A while ago I asked a similar question. Part of it I could solve myself,
but now I'm still stuck with the rest.
I updated my system (now Ubuntu 7.10) and imported my old mail into
Evolution. That worked just fine. However, I had to set up my account
again.
And now I have 1 account. All my mail is going to the inbox below
"meesters". Before the update I had all mailboxes organized under "On
This Computer". Also, there are a bunch of default mailboxes under
"meesters" named in German. But this is something I didn't ask for (the
whole system is in English, I'm only sitting in Germany).
To illustrate the problem I attached two small screenshots.

Is there any way to merge the two main folds again? I don't mind whether
the final one will be named "On This Computer" or anything else.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks,
Christian