Re: [Evolution] changing used hash-method in gnupg

        Hi,
they hacked MD5, not SHA1, about 2 years ago, and it's "only" for
messages of size >= 1024 B. One Czech cryptographic guy made a program
to create collision in about 8 seconds on a regular notebook. :)

SHA1 still persists, as far as I know.

There is currently no way how to use SHA256, unfortunately. It seems to
me that gpg uses for hash one of these methods:
"--digest-algo=MD2"
"--digest-algo=MD5"
"--digest-algo=SHA1"
"--digest-algo=RIPEMD160"