Re: [Evolution] Rules for mbox or IMAP account not applied

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 06:41 -0400, art rhd org wrote:
This behavior would be acceptable if it was accurate.

My experience with an exchange server (as opposed to POP or IMAP) is
that filters are NEVER automatially applied.

As I've said before, I know absolutely nothing about how Evo interacts
with Exchange, thus my post does not address this in any way.

poc