Re: [Evolution] Evolution-exchange 2.12 will not authentic to Exchange 2003

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 09:05 -0400, Jim Mckean wrote:
Just upgraded my opensuse laptop to 10.3, which pulled Evo to 2.12.  I
like it, but my exchange account no longer works.  At first, everything
appeared to be empty in the account.  So I deleted it and tried to
re-configure.  I cannot get past the authentication step in the exchange
account setup wizard.

I have tried the user name alone and with the windows domain in this
format:

domain\username

I use this format for the OWA URL:  http://exchange.corporate.com

The error is a simple "Could not authenticate, Check username and
password."

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Assuming that you did check your username and password...? :) How about
the encryption thing? Is it possible that the exchange requires some
sort of encryption that you did not select? That's the only thing I can
imagine right now, but I am still using evo 2.10 and I don't use
Exchange, so it might very well be not the correct answer :)

Good luck!

Robin