[Evolution] what are ALL the places Evolution keeps it's information?

I need to completely clean all evolution settings and try to start from scratch.

I renamed .evoultion to .evolution_old and .gconf/apps/evolution to

But still when I start evolution I still get old email exchange and
gmail acounts!

What else do I need to delete in order to get a fresh mint evolution
as though it never was even started under my current username?

Thank you.

ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic