[Evolution] Convert to task plugin

Hi,

I found "Convert to task" plugin very useful. I would like to suggest an enhancement.

Currently the plugin converts your received messages in to tasks. It would be nice if the feature is extended so that you can convert a task before sending a message. Generally you would like to follow-up on messages you are sending. The feature can be provided by providing  a "Convert to task" button in "Compose message" window.

Thanks

Shrikant