[Evolution] From kmail to evolution

Hi,

I've been using evolution and switched to kmail and now I want to
switch back to evo :) (Yes I know, I can't decide).

By doing this, I have kmail storage using maildir format and evolution
using some kind of mbox within several dirs (how can I check which
format is being used ?). I'm using evo 2.12

So I'd like to do two things :
- Tell evolution I'd like to use maildir now
- Tell evolution my maildir location

Or

- Use a wonderful kmail import wizard if there's any =)

Maybe it's not the right way to do, but I'd like to use maildir in the
end because it proves to be faster and safer than mbox. So if you
think of another solution, just tell me...

Thanks,

Vincent