Re: [Evolution] Exchange Public folders

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 12:26 +0530, Sankar P wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 10:31 +0200, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
Using Evol 2.12, openSUSE 10.2, Exchange account

Hi,
After trying to select a public folder on our exchange server (one that
I dont have permission to) I cant now un-select it.
Where does Evolution keep config files? so that I can manually remove
this selection.

Don't edit any such file(s) :)

Folder->subscriptions and unsubscribe the folder you do not want to see.

As I said, I cant get it un-subscribed - it must be a bug - it allowed
me to tick a subscription that I didnt have permissions too.  So now it
is checked - it gives me an error when I try to un-subscribe it, because
I dont have permissions, catch-22

So I need to edit the config files - Im quite capable of doing so - if
someone can tell me where they are.

Hans

E-mail Disclaimer
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm