Re: [Evolution] Filters not working

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 15:04 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Sankar P wrote:
As others have mentioned more than once, it would be useful to have an
explicit "Synch the current folder state" button (perhaps as a variant
of Send/Receive).

Double-clicking the folder you are currently reading will do this for
you.

Is this a trick or a feature? If it's a trick I don't want to rely on it
for future versions. If it's a feature we can conclude that there is in
fact no reason there can't be a button or other explicit action for it,
right? It might even get documented some day.

It is a feature.

From 2.12 onwards, you have a menu-item and shortcut for this.

Folder->Refresh , <F5>

poc
--
Sankar P
Harver's Law: A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts

 Novell, Inc.
Software for the Open Enterprise™
http://www.novell.com