Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-hackers] GAL password broken in SVN Evo?

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 10:16 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 14:42 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
With "a little" debugging around, I found that Evolution recognize
nt_domain only when using Secure Password. With basic authentication
it
fails to recognize nt_domain, and passes user name without it, so the
authentication to GAL has proper password, but improper user name.

Forget this above, I'm wrong, even I pass there proper user name and
password, then it fails, so it seems to me (a guess), that GAL requires
secure authentication.
      Milan

   This must be settable. We did not have secure-password enabled a year
ago, so I have 'plaintext' checked. I just tried shifting it to secure,
and hey, that works now, which sounds good - but I cannot see my OWN
calendar - repeated password attempts.
      So I have gone back to plaintext. But maybe I need to talk to our
exchange people about calendar/mail/gal authentication and find out what
they think is enabled!
                      Bill