Re: [Evolution] Moving to Evo from Thunderbird?

On 2007-11-07, 17:37 GMT, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
No doubt, but in a way that's actually more worrying. i.e. Evo
works for some people most of the time and for other people not
so much.

I think we should admit the honest truth that Evolution is less
reliable comparing to my previous kMail (and probably also
comparing to Thunderbird, but I have less experience with that --
although I have to admit that some of that experience was pretty
horrible, including data loss). On the other comparing to other
two, it is vastly superior in amount of functionality. Have you
tried vFolders with kmail?

MatÄj