[Evolution] Toolbar customization in Evolution

Many applications have the ability to customize the toolbar by removing, adding, and re-arranging the displayed buttons. Either Evolution doesn't allow this, or I'm missing something huge... I think it would be useful to be able to rearrange the toolbar, because right now, in my preferred size for the Compose window, the Cut/Copy/Paste buttons take up a lot of space, meaning I can't see the "Link" button, which would be far more useful to me... because I use the keyboard shortcuts for copy/paste operations, it would make more sens for me to get rid of the toolbar buttons for those operations, and have the Link button show up, which doesn't have a corresponding keyboard shortcut.