Re: [Evolution] Moving to Evo from Thunderbird?

I recently switched, and I'm loving the integration with my calendar and everything... you should be able to import all your old Thunderbird downloaded mail by going to File>Import, selecting Single File, and browsing over to ~/.mozilla-thunderbird/ and finding your mail files (Not sure where they are, I deleted my Thunderbird folder.) You may have to right click and check off "Show hidden files" in the file browser to find it. As for contacts, you can export them in Thunderbird to a CSV and re-import them with Evolution the same way you imported your mail (make sure to select Mozilla CSV rather than Evolution CSV in the file type box when you import the file.)