[Evolution] Mail notification in non-INBOX folders

Evolution currently pops up a notification if I receive new mail in my inbox, but I'd like for it to notify me if it arrives in other places as well. Is this currently possible? Also, when I click on the notification icon in my notification area, nothing happens... I think it would be better if clicking it would bring the window forward.