Re: [Evolution] Calendar stuck in "Searching for existing versions of this appointment"

Hi!

Yes, I have two local calendars, one personal and one for work.
Preferences are configured to look in both calendars, and I can see
events from both calendars in the calendar window. However, I have been
updating evo since 1.6 and I've had some major gnome crashes in the
middle than made me import calendars back from backups a couple of
times. One thing I have notice is that the calendar.ics for Personal is
now in:

.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics

while the one for work is in:

/home/nacho/.evolution/calendar/local/1179692290 12175 3 Caliope/calendar.ics

but it was working in 2.10 without problem...

I am attaching both a gdb trace and the output with CAMELL_ALL enabled
from starting evo, selecting the mail with the invitatio, waiting and
quiting evo.

Thanks for the help!
/Nacho