Re: [Evolution] Problem using Comcast Email

You have to specify port number other wise evolution takes default.To
specify port number use this convention server name : port number
This setting you need to specify it "Sending Email" tab in account
editor.In "Receiving Email" tab, you specify server type as IMAP  and
server name which you want to give.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Akhil