Re: [Evolution] Crashing when opening unless I open contacts first

Instead of using pkill try typing

evolution --force-shutdown

and then execute it again.

Em Qui, 2007-05-17 às 14:16 -0400, Poohba escreveu:
If I open evolution it crashes.  If I open contacts and then ctrl+1 it
opens but I have to change the folder immediately so that it doesn't
crash again.  I can then go back to the folder and there is no problem.
Even if I pkill evo and then try to open evolution it still crashes.
After a reboot and I try to open it, it crashes.  Has anyone else
experienced this problem?