Re: [Evolution] Separate evolution applications possible on one computer?

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 12:27 -0400, Dinbandhu wrote:

2. Is it possible to keep separate evolution applications for each
e-mail account? That is, to open a separate "evolution" program with a
separate in-box for each e-mail account? With all separate folders for
each e-mail account? Or does one have to receive mail from all one's
various e-mail accounts into the same "in-box", in the same application?
For example, can one have 4 different versions of evolution open at the
same time, each dealing with a separate e-mail account?

Have you looked into the "Location" sorting option?  In your message
summary, right click on one of the headers and choose Add a Column and
then drag the Location box up to the message view header.

You can probably use this same criteria to create virtual folders or
sort into real folders.

Personally, I prefer the "unified" INBOX view of all my IMAP accounts
(via vFolders).  :-)

b.

Brian J. Murrell