Re: [Evolution] help menu

El vie, 11-05-2007 a las 11:10 -0400, Ray Schrempf escribiÃ:
Nothing comes up when I select "Contents" in the help menu. Does this
have to be activated somehow?

If you are using Evolution as packaged in Debian/unstable or related
distributions, then you might have hit this bug I reported a couple days
ago: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=423060

You can still access the help through GNOME's Yelp.

Regards,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen users sourceforge net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802