[Evolution] problems with forwarding email

Hi,
I am new to Evolution and I am having problems forwarding emails that
have attachments with them.

I do not like to forward emails that have 20 email address on them so I
have tried to delete them but no success.

I have saved the attachment then edit them in Gedit but that only saves
it as a text file.

Is there any other way of deleting the all the address's and then
forward it on.

I would prefer to use Evolution as I think it is an outstanding email
client.

Hope you may be able to help. In Queensland, Australia there are not
many people that use linux as their operating system. (They are used to
simply OS. like Microsoft)

Regards,
            Barry Haack