Re: [Evolution] importing contacts

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 17:44 -0400, carpetnailz wrote:
I've successfully imported my calendar and email, but I'm having trouble
importing my contacts as I moved from an older Evolution in FC4 one an
old laptop to 2.10.1 in Ubuntu Feisty on a Lenovo 3000.

I tried copying the entire Address Book from the old to replace the
Address Book that was in the new version but nothing shows up when I
opened contacts.

I also tried using the import wizard, but when I selected
"addressbook.db" to import the wizard wouldn't go any further.

What should I do?

Thanks
Nailz

Well, this morning when I turned on my computer they were there. I don't
think I tried anything different than I had tried before. I had also
tried restarting evolution a couple of times. o magnum mysterium.

Thanks
Nailz