[Evolution] direct push

I am using Evolution 2.10.1 with Evolution Exchange under Ubuntu Feisty
Fawn.  We use an Exchange 2003 server with Exchange SP2 installed.  I
use the "direct push" features to sync wirelessly to my Windows Mobile 5
device (Treo 700w).  For some reason, appointments put into Evolution do
not get synced to my device.  They DO show up on my Outlook Web Access,
but they never show up on the device.  Appointments made on the device
DO show up on Evolution.  Appointments made in Outlook do show up on the
device.  Does anyone have any idea why the Evolution appts. don't show
up?

Trey Nolen