Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Exchange

Our default settings

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:55:40 -0400
 "Chris Thomas" <sruchris gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone got global address lists working in Evolution? I entered my
catalog server name but when I start Evolution I get:
evolution-2.8:21840: WARNING ** : LDAP authentication failed (0xfffffff)

It means the login or password is wrong. The address in the "Global Catalog server name" field should match the Active Directory server address. In our company it has other address than Exchange.

From what I'm hearing, Exchange defaults to secure LDAP queries only, so is there a way to do add LDAPS to Evolution?

-Chris

AFAIK its not Exchange, but AD settings, anyway we don't use encryption. I could find out the correct settings from our system administrator.