[Evolution] Calendar crash on startup with Exchange 2003

Hi,

I'd been looking forward to getting Exchange 2003 so I
could finally ditch Outlook in favour of Evolution.

Unfortunately, I can't get it to run. I ran through
the wizard and authenticated the OWA acount, but when
the main window starts to initialise I get a Bug Buddy
window saying that the Calendar application has
crashed.

I'm using Fedora Core 6 (main package
evolution-2.8.3-1.fc6). I can see quite a few reports
of crashes at startup on the net but no real
solutions. Given that this is quite a fundamental
problem, I wondered if anyone could give me any
advice?

Thanks in advance,

Leon...

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html