Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not see/get mails from gmail

On 3/12/07, Hobarey Heleloy <copdunyasi gmail com> wrote:
However when I finished fetching my e-mails from gmail server, I have found
out evolution only got emails older than April 2006. I tired to send&receive
further but e-mails after this date is not seen and also evolution does not
get/see newly received emails.

It's normal according to this troubleshooting tips from Google:

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13291&topic=1557

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong gmail com