Re: [Evolution] Multiple SMTP servers in Evolution?

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 20:27 +0100, Urtzi Jauregi wrote:
      I want to be able to select a given identity when I write a message and that
Evolution would send it via the server of that identity. As it is, even each
identity has the correct info, only the default SMTP is ever used. KMail does
this without problems, so I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Any ideas?

When composing a message, select the correct account you want to use
from the "From: " drop-down list. Evolution will use the settings
corresponding to that account when sending out emails.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in