[Evolution] Evolution crashed: all databases seem to be corrupt

Hello,

last weekend Evolution crashed. When I tried to restart the program, I got many Corba errors and the instance ask me to fill in my personal information like email address, mailserver and so on. It seems to me that all Evolution databases are corrupt. Is there a tool to reinitialize this entries so that I don't have to create new account infos and filtering rules?

Best regards
Marc