[Evolution] Evolution not starting

I'm running Evolution 2.6 on Dapper. After installing Celestia, a graphic-intensive astronomy software, Evolution doesn't open any more.

I tried re-installing Evolution, then uninstalling Celestia and re-installing Evolution, but no joy.

After trying to start Evolution and doing a ps on the terminal, I find that "/usr/lib/evolution/evolution-dat(a-server-1.6)" and "/usr/lib/evolution/2.6/evolution" are open.

When I try starting Evolution in the terminal, I get the following message: "camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS"

What does it all mean? What have I broken? How can I fix it?

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Gerald.