Re: [Evolution] Removing duplicate emails

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 08:58 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
I've had good success using this e-plugin so thought I'd note it to the
list.  (Perhaps a pointer on the e-plugins page to this??)

Kudos to the author:  Carlos Garnacho Parro

Cool!  Does it, or is there a way to make it work automagically on
incoming mail or does it only work on selections?

b.