Re: [Evolution] Crashes on Global Contact lookups

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 15:54 +0200, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
How do I debug crashes involving Contact lookups (Global Address Book on
exchange)?

I have Evo 2.8.3 and E2K_DEBUG on 4, but I can't seem to see where it
crashes or why.
It also doesn't crash repeatably - seem to be a timing thing.

Have you got bug-buddy installed?  Most of the time, E2K_DEBUG traces
are used for verifying/debugging server communication part and not
crashes.

If you have debug symbols installed, bug-buddy would be able to get a
better stacktrace for you, which you can use to file a bug or mail to us
for further investigation.

HTH,

V. Varadhan

E-Mail disclaimer: