Re: [Evolution] Crashes on Global Contact lookups
- From: "Veerapuram Varadhan" <vvaradhan novell com>
- To: <hvdmerwe sunspace co za>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Crashes on Global Contact lookups
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:29:59 -0600
On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 15:54 +0200, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
How do I debug crashes involving Contact lookups (Global Address Book on
I have Evo 2.8.3 and E2K_DEBUG on 4, but I can't seem to see where it
crashes or why.
It also doesn't crash repeatably - seem to be a timing thing.
Have you got bug-buddy installed? Most of the time, E2K_DEBUG traces
are used for verifying/debugging server communication part and not
If you have debug symbols installed, bug-buddy would be able to get a
better stacktrace for you, which you can use to file a bug or mail to us
for further investigation.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
Veerapuram Varadhan <vvaradhan novell com>
Software for the Open Enterprise™
] [Thread Prev