Re: [Evolution] how to persuade Iceape to use Evo

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 09:05 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 11:23 +0100, michael wrote:
Since my Debian upgrade (or before?) it appears that clicking on a
mailto URL in Iceape doesn't open a new email using Evolution -- any
ideas on how to get this to happen? I've looked at Iceape prefs (nothing
set) and Gnome's preferred functions (set to Evolution) but can't see
what's wrong. More details below. Thank, Michael

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=113760520620502&w=2 alter the
variables to fit ( firefox==iceape  kmail==evolution )

Reid, thanks for that. I had to add the two strings (variables?) into
the about:config

NB to others who're not used to this - choose 'new - boolean' for the
boolean vars (I can't see how to delete a var and start again if mess
this up!)