Re: [Evolution] export evolution mail to thunderbird
- From: Junqian Gordon Xu <xjqian gmail com>
- To: Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] export evolution mail to thunderbird
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 02:22:45 -0500
Daniel Kasak wrote:
The best way of dealing with this is to set up an IMAP server, and get
all your mail delivered into it. Then move ( or maybe copy, to be safe )
your existing mail from evolution into the imap server. Then you can
connect both evolution and thunderbird to your IMAP server, and both
will have live access to your email. It's a bit of mucking around to set
up, but it's well worth it.
Thanks. That solves the problem.
] [Thread Prev