[Evolution] junk mail filter

I'm using Evolution 2.10.1 with Ubuntu Feisty.

I'm getting several junk emails a day that all look similar to me (e.g.,
they all have some random name in the "to" field with my email address
in angle brackets). Yet the junk filter is not catching them.

Under Edit-Preferences-Mail Preferences-Junk, I have "Check incoming
mail for junk" checked. Should I also have "Include remote tests"
checked? What exactly does that add to the process?

Is there anything else I should do, or have these jerks just figured a
good way around the Evolution junk mail filter?

Thanks.

nails