Re: [Evolution] Evolution for Windows

Hi Mike,

I realize that  you said you were new to the list, and I'll assume
you're new to mailing lists in general.  For the future, please be aware
that it's considered bad mailing list etiquette to "hijack" a thread
(i.e. reply to a message, and change the subject in order to start a new
thread).  The reason it's undesirable is that, for any mailer that
supports threading properly, your message will appear inside a
completely different thread (the one you "hijacked").

A better option is to start a new message from scratch -- an easy way to
do this in evolution is to simply click on the email address of the list
when reading a message (instead of hitting reply-to).

Anyway, on to your question :o)