Re: [Evolution] group by threads and sort by date doesn't work... or is the bug in me? :)

On 7/20/07, Brian J. Murrell <brian interlinx bc ca> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 15:06 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:

Can you please tell me how can I make threads sort by date of the
latest message in thread?

2.11.x (x == 5 for me currently) does this.  If you don't want to run
development versions you will just have to be a bit patient.

b.

Brian J. Murrell

Uff, isn't there any hack or some clever option to enable/disable to get
this running on my Fedora Core 6 desktop with Evolution 2.8.3 ?

Wait a minute you have 2.6.3? or is it a typo?

I tried just for test running:
# yum update evolution --enablerepo=development

and got 20 screens of dependencies and needed upgrades :) that would
kill my machine I could bet it would.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241