Re: [Evolution] How to resend a letter in the sent box

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 15:10 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 14:58 -0400, on behalf of Dinbandhu wrote:
I'm sure it's just a simple matter, but how do you resend a letter
you've already sent, which is in the sent box. In my old e-mail program
(in Windows), you could just right-click on the letter you need to
resend, and one of the options that would pop-up in the box was
"resend". By clicking on that, the very same letter would come up to the
screen readdressed to the same recipient, ready to go. You would just
click on "send" and it would be sent. Here in Evo, when I right-click on
the letter I want to resend, I'm not getting that option. But there must
be an easy way to do it (other than recreating the same letter all over
again)--so how is it done?

Thanks,
Swarup