[Evolution] Installing e-plugin 'remove duplicate mail' (was Re: plugin remove duplicated mail not visible)

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 15:45 +0200, J.L. Blom wrote:
Hi,
I have the plugin "remove duplicated mails" in my plugin Manager.

Does anyone know the easiest way to install this plugin on Ubuntu Feisty
(Evo 2.10.1)? I have downloaded the 0.3 plug-in source but I get the
message

"checking for REMOVE_DUPLICATES_PLUGIN... configure: error: Package
requirements (
                  evolution-plugin-2.10 >= 2.3.2
                  ) were not met:

No package 'evolution-plugin-2.10' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
REMOVE_DUPLICATES_PLUGIN_CFLAGS
and REMOVE_DUPLICATES_PLUGIN_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details."

when I run ./configure. I can't find a package called
evolution-plugin-2.10

I can't find any pre-build deb files either.

Thanks

--
Alec Clews <alecclews gmail com>             Melbourne, Australia.
Jabber:  alecclews jabber org au             PGPKey ID: 0x9BBBFC7C