Re: [Evolution] Can't synchronize address book

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 14:46 -0400, David Ronis wrote:
First,  I am not in gnome on either machine, and more specifically, make
sure that gconfd-2 and the evolution programs aren't running.

I do this by running
[Detailed description of the procedure, that essentially tells that
besides ~/.evolution there's also ~/.gconf/app/evolution, and that I
need to shutdown both evolution and gnome before messing up with these
directories.]

Thanks a lot, this worked, and I will be using it until I can find
something better.  It is obviously too complicated and too error-prone,
and, besides the fact that if I make changes in both sides it doesn't
work, I also strongly dislike to shut down gnome and then having to
re-setup my environment.

So if anyone can hint anything about multisync or similar, it would be
nice.