Re: [Evolution] FC7, Evol and random Invalid Pointer Crashes.

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 02:50 -0400, Matthew A. R. Sherian wrote:
I've recently upgraded my FC6 system to FC7, and all has been well
save Evolution, which crashes unceremoniously when left running for
several minutes. I've got a stack-trace I can submit to a proper bug
report, but I'd like to know if others are reporting any instability.
If they aren't I'll dig through my system some more, to see wherein
the problem lies.

Try upgrading to evolution-2.10-2-3.fc7 first, currently residing in
Fedora Updates Testing.  There was a rather embarrassing flaw in one of
the patches that shipped in Fedora 7.

Matthew Barnes