[Evolution] Gnome Keyring only storing 2 passwords

Before submitting this as a bug, I thought I would check here first.
After a quick search of the archives, I have found some various threads
already involving gnome keyring[1][2][3][4], however all of those issues
relate to Evolution not being able to access the keyring at all, the
keyring daemon not being started, etc., which is not my problem.

My Evolution can access the gnome keyring just fine, however it can only
seem to ever store a maximum of two passwords in it at any given time.
My current setup involves two mail accounts, each with a POP3 password
and an SMTP password, thus a total of 4 passwords.  If I check mail on
both accounts, Evolution prompts for and stores in the keyring the two
POP3 passwords required.  It continues to retrieve mail fine with the
stored passwords until I send mail from either account.  When I send
mail, Evolution prompts for the SMTP password, stores it, and drops one
of the POP3 passwords.  I can continue to send mail from the account
previously used and it works fine using the stored password, however if
I want to send from the other account or check mail for the account
who's POP3 password it dropped, it prompts for those passwords and drops
others.  Essentially, it's only storing the last two passwords that I've
actually used.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  I originally thought this may be
a problem with gnome keyring and have nothing to do with Evolution, but
searches along those lines have turned up nothing.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg05173.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg05042.html
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg04036.html
[4] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2006-12/msg01728.html