From: Noble, Leigh DR. MATH [mailto:Leigh Noble usma edu]
Sent: Thu 1/25/2007 3:56 PM
To: Youssef Eldakar
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Suspected SpamFR:RE: [Evolution] Not Able to Send through Microsoft Exchange

Hi Youssef,
I'm not a power-user, but maybe these questions will help folks on the list help you better:

On my evolution installation, when I look at the left hand side of the "Mail" window, I see a folder labeled
"on this computer" and also one labeled with the name of my ms-exchange email account (where all my new mail
shows up). Whenever there's a problem with my connection to the msexchange server, any mail I try to send
sits in the "outbox" "on this computer" until I'm able to reconnect to the server.
1) Do you see these failed messages in the outbox folder in the "on this computer" account?

2) Do the messages show up in the "Sent" folder on your Ms-exchange mailbox in evolution?

3) What version of Evolution are you using? (Help/About) What flavor/version of linux?

--Leigh