Re: [Evolution] Signature position

Yes i know but it's for my customers....
The Microsoft Outlook philosophy is everywhere :(

2007/1/25, Jean-Claude Tergal <jctergal gmail com >:
> I've just install Evolution and i've a question.
> Can we modify the signature position.
> Actualy, the signature is after the quoted reply. I want to know if it's
> possible to positon the signature after my reply and not after the quoted
> reply?

What ??? Does that mean you're trying to reply BEFORE the quoted
reply, and not AFTER ??? Do you know that it's totally insane, and
that you will forever burn in hell ? Never try to break the
tyrannosaurus rules, you fool !!!

Nicolas.