Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.8.2 still doesn't sync with my Palm TX

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 14:53 -0500, Thom DeCarlo wrote:
Hi,
I upgraded to OpenSUSE 10.2 and Evolution 2.8.2 hoping that I'd finally
be able to sync my pda with Evolution. The "backup" process happens, so
I know that the pda is talking to the computer. But the eCalendar,
eAddress, etc conduits never seem to get triggered. Is there some other
step that I've missed in trying to get these things working?

Thanks,
Thom

I'm not sure what changed, but this is coming closer to working. Now
when I start the network sync from the TX I get a gnome-pilot dialog box
that shows the conduit progress. Unfortunately, it still ends with an
"Unknown Conduit" and some binary gibberish in the name field.

It does, however, create about the right amount of Contact entries in my
address book. Unfortunately, they are all BLANK! Nothing gets put into
the Calendar at all.

Has anyone EVER gotten this thing to work?

Thom