Re: [Evolution] Filter actions - Spam and imap

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 16:52 -0500, Graham Campbell wrote:
Two questions:
1) What is the relation of the SpamAssassin filtering and the user
defined filters? Which is applied first and when (in particular with
imap servers).

I'm not sure of the sequence when using the SA plugin, but spam
filtering *should* happen first (??)

2) Sometimes when mail arrives to an imap account when I have evolution
open, the filters are not applied. Any suggestions? I do not have a mail
notification process (that I know of) running.

Have you checked "Apply filters to new messages in INBOX" in your
account settings? (Edit -> Preference -> Mail Accounts. Select your IMAP
account and click on Edit). If not, then tick this option and try
again. :)

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in