Re: [Evolution] IMAP:: Server unexpectedly disconnected: Unknown error

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:55:22 +0100, Marco Mandl wrote:

Evo seams to connect to the server but then it aborts without an obvious
reason. This happens when I check for new mails, change the folder and
even in the account configuration when I press "Check supported types"
(Authentication).

I found out that evo simply logout after recieving the servers
capabilities which are:

Response: CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND SORT
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE ANNOTATEMORE

What's the problem? Everthing worked fine until I had to clear all gnome
settings.

/m