[Evolution] Brutus : Was [Re: tips and tricks and questions and answers.]

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 10:33 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:

"If you would like to connect to an Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003 or 2007
server via MAPI (as would Outlook), get the Evolution Brutus Plugin at
http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/index.php. Evolution Brutus
supports complete access to your Exchange mail, calendar and tasks."

I've wanted to try this functionality for the longest time but  the
documentation states that one needs a Windows box to run the Brutus
server. So.. Esentially what it's trying to do is something like a proxy
for Evo?

Evo Client (*NIX) --> Windows Box (Brutus) --> Exchange 2007

Is This right?? Or can I run Brutus as a an _additional_ app replacing
Evolution-exchange on the evolution client??