[Evolution] Multiple SMTP servers in Evolution?

        Hi everybody!

        I have just switched over from KDE to GNOME, and I plan on replacing KMail
with Evolution. I have a problem when selecting SMTP servers with the latter
though.

        I have two accounts, called Home and Work. Each account has its own identity,
POP and SMTP servers, etc. The default account is Work. Receiving mail works
fine; however, when I want to send an email as Home, Evolution tries to send
it via the Work SMTP server and I have to give up.

        I want to be able to select a given identity when I write a message and that
Evolution would send it via the server of that identity. As it is, even each
identity has the correct info, only the default SMTP is ever used. KMail does
this without problems, so I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Any ideas?

        Thanks in advance,

        - Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: urtzi fmf uni-lj si